Hello everyone and welcome back to My Blurred World.
I hope you’re all doing really well.
Today’s post is more of a light-hearted one as I’m going to be talking all about some funny blind girl problems I’ve encountered over my eighteen years on this earth and trust me there’s quite a few! This post is also another instalment of my best friend Holly (Life of a blind girl) and I’s Seeing through Sight loss series. Holly and I constantly talk about funny moments and problems we’ve come across as blind/severely sight impaired people and we’re constantly texting each other the hashtag #blindgirlproblems! So what better post to include in our series than this one? Be sure to go check out Holly’s blog if you haven’t already because it’s absolutely amazing.
I hope you all enjoy today’s post and without further ado let’s begin.
- Pouring myself a glass of water and missing the glass.
2. Tripping over my brother when he’s sitting on the floor tying his shoe laces.
3. Walking into a door thinking it was open.
4. Trying to get into the car, turns out it’s not the right one…
5. Talking to someone when they’ve already left the room.
6. Walking into clothing rails in shops and ending up with a lump the size of a golf ball on my forehead.
7. Going out with orange blotches on my face because my foundation and concealer don’t match.
8. Missing the chair when trying to sit down.
9. Completely missing my mouth whilst eating.
10. Dropping something on the floor and taking half and hour to find it.
I hope you’ve all enjoyed today’s post, I had a few laughs whilst writing it. Do let me know what you thought of this post by commenting below or getting in touch via social media, I would love to hear from you! Also let me know if you’d like to see a similar post to this one in the future.
Do you have any blind girl/guy moments you wish to share? Or any mishaps you’ve encountered in general if you are sighted?
I hope you have a lovely weekend.