It’s easy to suffer with writer’s block at the beginning of a new year, some bloggers might have been doing blogmas all throughout December (publishing a blog post everyday) so might be fresh out of ideas. Or maybe they might just feel uninspired and finding it difficult to know what to write about. Are you one of those bloggers? If so, then today’s post might be just the one for you.
I wrote this post at the beginning of 2017 with some post ideas for the new year and you all seemed to love it so I thought I’d write another for 2018.
I know what it feels like when writers block occurs so I want to help out other bloggers who might me in the same boat. If you’re feeling uninspired or lacking some ideas for this new year, I’m hoping this list will help you out a little.
The beginning of 2018
- 2018 bucket list
- 5 things I’m looking forward to in 2018
- The achievable new years resolutions
- My blogging goals for 2018
- My expectations for the new year
- How to stay motivated this new year
- How to make this year, your year
The halfway point
- 2018 recap: The first six months
- 2018 travel diary: Where I’ve been so far
- The best beauty products of 2018 so far
- Reflecting: Am I achieving my new year goals/resolutions?
All year round
- Why you should start blogging
- My beauty/fashion wish list
- The best beauty/fashion trends this (specific season)
- How to be a revision pro this exam season
- My goals for (specific month)
- My (specific season) music playlist
- My top 10 quotes
If you like any of these ideas and decide to write one of them then be sure to link your posts in the comments as I would love to read them. I’m always on the hunt to discover new bloggers and blogs to read.
I hope you found this post helpful in some way.