Hello everyone and welcome back to My Blurred World.
I hope you’re all doing really well and I hope you all had an amazing night seeing in 2017.
Today I have for you my first post of the new year and I thought it would be a good idea to write about 17 blog post ideas for 2017. If you’re like myself then you might feel short of ideas sometimes and there’s nothing worse than that right? I personally find posts like this one to be very helpful so I thought I’d write one of my own.
(Photo of apple Macbook).
I’ve decided to split this post into categories such as posts to write at the beginning of the year, things to write about towards the middle of the year and posts that are suitable to publish all year round. I’ve tried to include an array of topics ranging from beauty and fashion to lifestyle posts. Do let me know what you think of this post and if you’d like posts similar to this one in the future.
I hope you enjoy today’s post and without further ado let’s get started.
Post ideas for the beginning of the year
- What I’m hoping for in 2017
- My goals and ambitions for 2017
- How I stay positive for the new year
- Ways to make this year a great one
- My beauty wishlist for the new year
- My blogging goals for 2017
Mid-way through the year
- A reflection of my resolutions so far
- My favourite music of 2017 so far
- Now compared to a year ago
- What I’ve achieved so far this year
- My favourite things about blogging
- My top 10 bloggers
- My make-up obsession – my favourite products
- How I stay motivated
- My favourite fashion pieces/trends
- Collection posts (makeup, jewelry, perfume, nail polish)
- Why I started blogging
That concludes my post for today, I hope you all enjoyed it. Do let me know if you write one of the posts listed above and leave the link in the comments and I’ll be sure to read them, I love reading others’ blogs and communicating with you all.
I hope 2017 is a year of happiness, success and achievements for you all. I hope it’s everything you want it to be and more.
Thank you for reading today’s post, I hope you’ll continue to like my posts throughout the year.