Hello everyone and welcome back to My Blurred World.
I hope you’re all doing well.
Today’s post is all about music as I’m going to share my summer playlist with you. Music is a huge passion of mine and I listen to it daily therefore I thought I’d share what songs i’m currently listening to. This is a round up of all the songs I’m loving at the moment therefore there is a mixture of both recently new songs and some old. I decided to include 20 songs in this post and it was very difficult to narrow it down to just 20! There are many more songs that I would love to share with you but I’m focusing on only 20 today.
I thought this post would be a perfect mid=week post for you today as it is quite short and as I have been revising everyday recently i haven’t had much time to write blog posts therefore this will be short and sweet but I hope you enjoy it nontheless.
- I know what you did last summer – Shawn Mendes ft Camila Cabello.
2. Conquer the world – Jessie J
3. Kicks – Lauren Aquilina
4. Dear Life – Delta Goodrem
5. Treat you better – Shawn Mendes
6. Raging – Kygo
7. Just like fire – Pink
8. Who you are – Jessie J
9. Let her go – Passenger
10. I took a pill in Ibiza – Mike Posner
11. No money – Galantis
12. Cheap thrills – Sia
13. Swings and waterslides – Viola Beach
14. Work from home – Fifth Harmony
15. Lush Life – Zara Larsson
16. Something Big – Shawn Mendes
17. My house – Flo Rida
18. Mamma said – Lukas Graham
19. This one’s for you – David Guetta ft Zara Larsson
20. Dangerous Woman – Ariana Grande
Well that concludes my post for today everyone, I hope you enjoyed it. Please do let me know what your favourtie songs of the moment are as I would love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for reading and be sure to join me next time in My Blurred World. xox