Hello everyone and welcome back to My Blurred World.
I hope you’re all doing well.
Today’s post consists of 50 random facts about me. I gathered that most of you don’t know much about me therefore I thought that this post would be the perfect way for you to gain an insight into my life by learning a few more things about me.
I have published a similar post to this in the past but have since deleted it as I wasn’t happy with the quality of writing in it, so if you’ve been following me for a while then you might remember that post but here I am writing it once more for you today.
I hope you all enjoy today’s post and without further ado we shall begin.
1. I am 17 years old but will be 18 in July.
2. I am visually impaired and have a condition known as Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP).
3. I also live with another disability known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E.
4. My favourite food/meal is Curry.
5. When I was younger I had absolutely no interest in beauty or fashion. It wasn’t until I was about the age of 13/14 that I started to gain more of an interest in makeup, creating different hairstyles and becoming more fashionable.
6. I love photography, I even bought myself a canon camera because i love taking photos so much and the fact that I’m visually impaired doesn’t stop me from expressing this passion for photography.
7. One of my main goals in life is to make people realise that visually impaired people or disabled people in general are not different to anyone else in this world.
8. I love fashion so much that I would love to have my own clothing line someday (is that a bit extreme?).
9. I absolutely love writing, this is one of the reasons why I started my blog.
10. I would love it if I could write my own book, I don’t know what kind but it’s something I would love to do!
11. My favourite flowers are roses.
12. I don’t particularly like football but I do support Everton.
13. I’ve been to about 7 Everton football games.
14. My family mean everything to me.
15. I am becoming increasingly interested in natural beauty products. I strongly believe that it’s important to take care of your skin and one of the ways of doing so is not to apply chemical infused products onto your body.
16. Two of my favourite ever TV shows are Coronation Street and Friends.
17. I have one brother who is 15 years of age.
18. Some of my favourite music artists are Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Lukas Graham and Shawn Mendes.
19. I love music and composing my own songs, I have in fact composed over 70 songs but i’ve never played them to anyone.
20. I play the piano, harp, guitar, electric guitar and a little of the ukulele.
21. I started my blog back in April 2015.
22. My favourite clothing store/shop is Topshop.
23. I love nail polish and my collection is slowly growing, I don’t like painting my nails but I do like the end result!
24. My favourite seasons are spring and summer.
25. I am on a gluten free diet due to having Coeliac disease.
26.I have learned braille in three different languages.
27. I love being outside
28. I want to visit a vast amount of places in the world including : New York, California, Paris, London, Brighton, Australia, Italy and many more!
29. I can be a very sarcastic person and I have a very sarcastic sense of humour.
30. I am slightly obsessed with handbags, I have far too many!
31. I am a very self consious person
32. I have suffered a lot with anxiety and social anxiety and I still do but I am becoming more confident as I grow older.
33. A lot of people seem to think that I am a very quiet person but in reality I can be very confident when I want to be and once people get to know me better they realise that their first impression of me was completely wrong.
34. I will be finishing sixth form this year (only a few more exams to go) and I will then be moving on to the world of work.
35. I have a very bad phobia of bees and wasps.
36. I have never been to a concert.
37. I am probably one of the most indecisive people you will ever meet.
38. I have been for a set tour of Coronation Street.
39. I have been keeping a daily diary for the past 4 years.
40. I love researching my family history.
41. I can be a very empathetic person, if someone cries I will most likely feel sad or even cry with them even though I might be completely fine.
42. I absolutely love watching a quiz show called ‘The Chase’. I like playing along at home by answering the questions and I honestly believe that it helps to improve my general knowledge.
43. I am 5ft 3 inches tall.
44. I absolutely love Apple products, I find them to be the most accessible technology items and I’m building up quite a collection of their products which I’m not sure is good or bad!
45. I stand by the saying ‘a place for everything and everything in its place’, as I’m visually impaired I always need things to be kept in the same place otherwise I can’t find them.
46. One of my favourite ever quotes is – ‘No matter who you are, you can live a life without limits.’
47. I love waking up early even on the weekends, I don’t like the thought of wasting a part of my day just lying in bed.
48. I set my alarms at extremely random times, I can never set it on a normal time for example 7:00, I would always have to set it to either 6:59 or 7:01. Don’t judge me!
49. Two of my favourite ever films are The fault in our stars and Pitch Perfect.
50. I have met the most amazing people due to starting my blog and I am eternally grateful for that. I have made some amazing friends who I’ve become close with and I’m so happy to have them in my life. I would just like to thank you all for your constant support, it honestly means the world to me and it’s one of the reasons I keep on blogging, I can’t begin to describe how much you all mean to me.
Well that concludes my post for today everyone, I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me.
Please feel free to leave a few facts about yourself in the comments, I would love to read them!
Thank you all so much for reading, be sure to join me next time in My Blurred World. xox